The jFlute is the perfect first flute choice for ages 4 to 10. It plays fully chromatically with standard flute fingering down to low D. It can be easily upgraded with our jFlute Upgrade Kit. which includes a straight head joint and C foot joint. The jFlute comes with the patented Firstnote lip plate as well as the standard lip plate.
During early 2019 we upgraded the Nuvo flute to include a number of exciting improvements. This includes improving the feel and performance of the springs as well as the addition of silicone touch pads for the keys. This gives a comfortable feel under the fingers and avoids any possible nickel allergy problems.
We also improved the jFlute head joint by replacing the curved head with the new innovative “donut” head joint. The “donut” is a neat solution that still shortens the reach while keeping the embouchure hole in line with the keys. This helps young starters to keep the flute balanced while also making it much easier to set up the flute for each lesson. You will be surprised and thrilled by the resonant tone from the “donut”.
The new jFlute 2.0 also includes key extensions to help small fingers and a brand new case which is smaller and easier to carry for the young flautist!
- The perfect “first flute” choice for ages 4-10 years
- Innovative “Donut” head joint
- Firstnote Lip Plate helps student get started
- Standard lip plate to learn real flute embouchure
- Standard flute fingerings plays down to D
- Upgradable to Student Flute when ready
- Silicone soft-touch keys
- Offset G with key extensions to help small hands
- Lightweight but durable protective case with carry strap