MOOER WAHTER - MICRO WAH PEDAL
Must the Wah pedal be in a huge size? Should the only way to switch the Wah pedal on/off by stepping to the bottom? Does the Wah pedal have any more functions? With all these questions, we developed a new Wah pedal---The Wahter. The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone while keeping the tiny size. Using high-quality electronic components, ensuring a good response to your touch and smoothness of the tone. A unique pressure sensor switch design relieves you from the traditional foot switch design, enabling you to concentrate more on the guitar playing.
- Product features:
- 1. Classic Wah tone
- 2. Solid and durable
- The Wahter is equipped with solid metal shell, which can stand intensive use
- 3. Overturn the tradition
- Unlike the traditional way of turning on/off the wah pedal, The Wahter is equipped with four pressure sensors. Simply put your foot on the pedal, the pressure sensor will sense your touch, and the LED will be lit up indicating the wah effect is in operation
- 4. True Bypass
- The Wahter has a True Bypass design. When not in use, it will not affect the signals of other devices and therefore ensures the tone to be clear and lossless
- 5. MINI SIZE
- The Wahter inherits the tradition of MICRO SERIES, keeping the size MINI.
- 6.“ Transformer”
- The pedal ring can be extended by pulling it out, achieving a larger contact area between the foot and the pedal and therefore enhancing the feeling of your touch. When it is not in use, the rings can be to the pedal, and The Wahter retains the MICRO SERIES pedal size
- Requires 9V power supply
- Two ways to play this pedal:
- One: By rocking your foot back and forth on the pedal, in the traditional manner you can change the tone of your instrument instantaneously. Toe down will give you more treble, and heel down will give you more bass
- Two: By tapping your foot on the pedal, the effect the tone can be set within the parameters and set. This is an unconventional way of using this pedal, but doesn’t require the pedal to be fully depressed to return to stand-by mode. Try it!