D'Addario Circuit Breaker Momentary Mute Instrument Cable, 15 Feet
D'Addario Circuit Breaker cables feature an integrated mute switch that prevents loud pops or squeals when unplugging your instrument. Simply press the button to activate the mute function, and unplug. When you're plugged in and ready to go, press the switch again to reactivate sound. The right angle plug is a great choice for plugging into guitar side-mount jacks and effects pedals. The 20-foot length is ideal for longer runs, such as guitar-to-amp, and larger stages.
The D'Addario Circuit Breaker cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. Solderless plugs ensure a solid connection, and are easy to fix on the gig with a simple cutter and screwdriver. Two layers of shielding provide 100% coverage for superior insulation and noise rejection, making this the ultimate, high-performance cable.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Integrated Mute Switch for silent instrument changes
- Straight-to-straight 1/4-inch plugs for standard input jacks
- Limited lifetime guarantee