VOX VX-II 30W Guitar Modelling Amplifier with Effects
- AMP MODELS: 11
- EFFECTS: 8
- PRESET PROGRAMS: 11
- USER PROGRAMS: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- INPUT / OUTPUT VX I: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack VX II: INPUT jack,
- Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port
- POWER AMPLIFIER OUTPUT VX I: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @4 ohms VX II: Maximum approx. 30 W
- RMS @4 ohms
- SPEAKER VX I: 6.5” 4 ohms VX II: 8” 4 ohms
- SIGNAL PROCESSING A/D conversion: 24-bit D/A conversion: 24-bit
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1 kHz POWER SUPPLY VX I: AC adapter (DC 12 V) VX II: AC adapter (DC 15 V)
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION VX I: 2.5 A VX II: 3.3 A
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 354 x 192 x 313 / 13.94” x 7.56” x 12.32”
- WEIGHT: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
The Vox VX2 Modelling Guitar Amp is an extremely versatile 30 watt combo amplifier which features 11 realistic amp models, 8 on board effects a built in tuner. Incorporating a range of innovative technology such as the VET modelling system, bass-reflex port, AUX input for jamming with your favourite tracks, USB audio interface and output power attenuator for dynamic tones at a low volume the Vox VX2 is the perfect amplifier for a range of playing styles and genres.